What is the Grace Period
All new Customer accounts are put into the Grace Period when they are created.
Some restrictions apply to the accounts in Grace Period:
- You can add up to 20 Access Points
- You can create up to 1000 Contacts
The Grace Period is for you as a Partner to create and configure Customer's account, run presentations, demos or just hold on until it is time to deploy. The duration of Grace Period is 1 month from the date when you created Customer's account. Contact the Support if you need the Grace Period to be extended.
A big yellow message will appear on the Dashboard in Customer's account indicating Grace Period status. There will be also a notification email 3 days before the Grace Period expires.
Once Customer account is out of Grace Period the following message will appear on Customer's account Dashboard.
You can also see the status of your customer's accounts in customers list which is in the main Customer menu.
When the account is out of Grace Period no WiFi logins can be processed.
From now on, please make sure that you create a Trial Subscription when you deploy Amplespot for on-premises trial. The default Trial Period is 1 month but this can be extended by sending the request to the Support.
Here is how the process works step-by-step:
- You create a Customer account in the Admin Portal.
- Amplespot will automatically put this account into 1 month Grace Period*.
- You configure the account and demo Amplespot to the Customer.
- When you deploy Amplespot in Customer's premises, create the Trial Subscription**.
(*) Contact Support if you need Grace Period to be extended.
(**) Default Trial Subscription length is 1 month, please contact Support if you need it to be extended.